3D Environmental artist and Game Level Designer.
My Name is Chris Cihon. I am a game level designer, and 3d environment and prop artist. I have a bachelors degree in 3d modeling from Columbia College Chicago. I have played many games and have an excellent understanding of level design and what makes a game level great. I started experimenting in designing levels for DOOM as a child, and it really took off when QUAKE was released. Since then I have designed levels for many games using many programs. These here are just a few examples of my work. I also design environments and props in 3d modeling software, and I am proficient in Maya. I hope you enjoy what you see.
My resume and more works can be found at my website CCIHON.COM.
Currently I am working on a mod for portal called "The Tube", which I have posted a video showing some of the work I have done already. Also I am working on a Gears of War level with the Unreal Editor, as well as a multiplayer level for Starcraft II. I am always working on new environments in maya.
3 comments:
you are going have to supplement this concept with more photo ref. its a gorgeous piece of concept but it will be difficult to pull off convincingly without good photo ref.
Stefan Morrell work is exactly what we look for ... check out his tutorials. great stuff.
Toni Bratincevic ... another winner. His stuff is totally inspirational.
good choices brutha!
Post a Comment